Vobii Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of this website; by using this website and / or signing up, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Ideocracy Inc. reserves the right, in its discretion, to amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting amendments on this page. You are responsible for periodically reviewing the amendments on this page and you are deemed to be aware of such amendments. If you do not agree to these amendments, you shall immediately stop using this website. Access to this website or use of this website after any amendments have been posted shall constitute your acknowledgement and acceptance of the amendments to these terms and conditions.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal.
Copyright (c) 2017 Ideocracy Inc.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors and the respective copyright owners, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
License to Use Website
- View pages from our website in a web browser;
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- Stream audio and video files from our website; and
- Use our website services by means of a web browser
subject to other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material that you created, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- Show any material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- Redistribute material from our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not
- Use this website in violation of any law, rule or regulation or any third party right
- Post or publish any content that can result in us being liable to anyone else under any intellectual property rights law
- Republish material that does not belong to you from this website;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material (not owned by you) from this website;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Interfere with or disrupt this website or any of our computer systems, servers, networks, databases, software, hardware or equipment used by or for this website
- Interfere with the use or enjoyment of this website by others
- Introduce code which is disruptive or harmful
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems, servers, networks, databases, software, hardware or equipment, including to: user-restricted areas of this website; logins and passwords of others; or personal information and personal accounts of others
Registration and Accounts
- You may register for a student account or tutor account with our website. At the time of registration for a tutor account, we would request tutors provide some background information to us for our records. This would include personal information such as your name, address, email and other contact details.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
- You must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
Cancellation and Suspension of Account
- Suspend your account;
- Cancel your account; and / or
- Edit your account details
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Your Content: License
- In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
- You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, modify, publish, display, translate, sell, distribute and otherwise use your content in any format or media in relation to this website and/or any successor website.
- You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed.
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
Your Content: Rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- Be libellous or maliciously false;
- Be obscence or indecent;
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- Constitue negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- Constitute an incitement to commit a crime or the promotion of a criminal activity;
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading
- All review packages are sold "as is". You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- This website and any content, tools, systems and/or services made available on it, are provided "as is". We, our licensors and our suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by the law, disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of mechantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep us, our affiliates and each of our respective agents, employees, directors, successors and assigns, indeminified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses incurred or suffered arising out of any and all claims based on your content that you share, upload and/or submit as well as those claims which arise out of any breach by you of any provision in this agreement.
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- Suspend or delete your account on our website.
© 2017 Ideocracy Inc.